Dientes’ bilingual clinics employ only the best dental professionals, including licensed specialists, to provide the highest quality care.
We have invested in state-of-the-art technology systems to benefit our patients. Upgrades include electronic health records, chair-side computers, and completely digital x-ray equipment, helping us increase productivity and enhance diagnostic capabilities. We also have a residential pediatric dentist who specializes in the oral development and care of children.
Dientes maintains the strict privacy of of our patient’s health information as required by law.
- Dental Exams & X-rays
- Cleanings & Fluoride Treatments
- Fillings & Crowns
- Limited Root Canals
- Specialized Children’s Dentistry
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Stay Plates
- Limited Oral Surgery, Extractions
- Oral Health Education
Think going to the
dentist is scary?
being able to.
1830 Commercial Way, Santa Cruz
Mon-Sat: 7:30am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
1430 Freedom Blvd, Suite C, Watsonville
Mon-Thu: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5pm
Fri: 7:30am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
Outreach Clinic at Housing Matters
115 A Coral Street, Santa Cruz
Once a Month
Dientes Administrative Offices
5300 Soquel Ave. Suite 103, Santa Cruz CA 95062
- Dientes is not available via phone ½ hour prior to closing for lunch and the evening.
- We are closed in observation of all major holidays.
- We have 24-hour voicemail service.