Use the following links to take action and share your thoughts.
We need your help! Right now, Congress is working on a fourth stimulus bill to aid COVID-19 relief and response efforts, and it’s critical that community health centers make it in there as a funding priority. Even after funding provided to community health centers under the CARES Act, health centers nationwide are struggling due to the postponement of medical, dental and other services unrelated to COVID-19.
It’s time to remind our elected officials why we value community health centers.
- United States:
- Senator Kamala D. Harris: https://www.harris.senate.gov/contact/email
- Senator Dianne Feinstein: https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/e-mail-me
- Congressman Jimmy Panetta: https://panetta.house.gov/contact/email
- Senator Bill Monning: https://sd17.senate.ca.gov/contact-us
- Assemblymember Mark Stone: https://lcmspubcontact.lc.ca.gov/PublicLCMS/ContactPopup.php?district=AD29
- Assemblymember Robert Rivas: https://a30.asmdc.org/contact
- County of Santa Cruz:
- City Councils:
- Capitola: https://www.cityofcapitola.org/citycouncil
- Santa Cruz: http://www.cityofsantacruz.com/government/city-council/councilmembers
- Scotts Valley: https://www.scottsvalley.org/249/City-Council
- Watsonville: https://www.cityofwatsonville.org/183/City-Council