At Dientes, we believe everyone deserves the dignity that comes with a healthy smile. Our vision is to make prevention more common than treatment, so kids can focus on school instead of a toothache, adults can make good first impressions and get a job because they have a healthy smile, and seniors can comfortably eat nutritious foods.
Want to help? Explore our job openings below and join the team:
Dientes is an award-winning dental organization that is making a huge difference in our community. For nearly 30 years, Dientes has worked hard to ensure that cost, insurance, income, language, and transportation don’t prevent people from visiting the dentist.
As a non-profit organization, we believe in delivering top-notch, quality care for all patients regardless of income. Our comprehensive care is unparalleled, and includes oral surgery, endodontics and pediatric dentistry. We are NHSC-approved and value safety, quality, compassion, teamwork, education, and fun, all while striving to put our patients first. We serve over 10,000 children, adults and seniors each year.
Why Should You Apply? Here’s what our current employees say:
- “My co-workers at Dientes are like a second family to me. I feel supported by my team and go home every day feeling good about the work I’ve done.”
- “Dientes patients are like no other! Every day, multiple times a day, I am thanked by patients, and their gratitude goes a long way.”
- “As a Dentist, the staff are the highest quality I have ever worked with bar none."
- “The best thing about working for Dientes for me is the fact that we have the best technology, even as a non-profit. A lot of people wouldn’t expect our facilities to be so clean and modern. It feels good to offer this high level of care to our underserved patients--they deserve it.”
- “I’m a Dentist, and never before in my career have I been offered such a generous benefits plan, including PTO, sick time, and vacation. Paired with the meaningful work I do each day, I know that I’m in the right place.”