To Make an Appointment at Dientes:
- Call 831-464-5409 for Santa Cruz. Call 831-621-2560 for Watsonville.
- We cannot schedule appointments via email or this website.
- Please review our payment policies before making an appointment
Important! Appointment Confirmation:
We will call to confirm your appointment and will leave a message if you are unavailable. It is the patient’s responsibility to call back and confirm your attendance. If you do not call and confirm by 12pm the day prior to your appointment, it will be cancelled.
What to Bring:
- If you are a Medi-Cal patient, bring your BIC card and photo ID
- Plan to spend a little time filling out paperwork if you are a new patient; come 15 minutes early or download new patient forms (below) to fill out and bring with you
- If you are a cash patient, we require current proof of income — see Payment Options for details.
During office hours:
For emergencies (extreme pain, infections, etc.) call our front desk as early as possible and tell the receptionist about your situation. Emergency calls will be prioritized based on the severity. Please note that we receive a high volume of emergency calls each day, but we try our very hardest to provide emergency visits within 24 hours. We cannot accept walk-ins and all emergency appointments must be scheduled.
If you are experiencing a dental emergency after hours, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
If you are a new patient or have updated information, you can download paperwork here to fill out in advance and bring to your appointment.